Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Willow Grace Wednesday

Ah, yes, it's that time again... that time that I've unabashedly set aside for myself to take pride in my daughter, the precious creature God put in my care. I thank Him for her every day! I keep thinking about a passage from a book I used to teach where the mother refrains from showing much fondness for her son because women who thought highly of their own children were looked down on. I always disliked that part of the book. While mothers can certainly take it too far and turn a blind eye to unpleasant truths about their children's behavior, it's so important for mothers to praise and be affectionate towards their children. I certainly have no problem with being proud of mine!

On that note, here are a few sweet pics from the last couple weeks that I'd like to share with you.

You have to teach them early to keep both hands on the wheel! (Yes, this was taken @ Walmart. She doesn't have one of these...yet.)

She's always so cute - bright eyed or sleepy headed!Here's the queen of our home and her little princess! (But why is her crown bigger than mine?)

1 comment:

Shastopher said...

The size of the crown is of little importance as to the size of the will inside the person who wears it.