Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Manic Shoppin'

I'm planning a HUGE shopping trip tonight at the Super Walmart, and I'm not sure just how this is going to work out. However, with the recent change in my job (and pay) and the gas prices, my husband and I have discovered that we have more money half way through the month. At the beginning of the month the bulk of our paycheck goes towards bills. So, I thought that perhaps I could do one gargantuan shopping trip at the midway point in the month and then just tiny weekly trips for stuff like milk, eggs, and bread.

The biggest problem I can see here is storage. Where exactly will I put a month's worth of groceries? We have a small pantry and an average size refrigerator. I am pretty good at organizing things and finding space where there doesn't seem to be any. However, I wonder.... Is this just another of my totally crazy ideas? Am I getting in way over my head?

No comments: