Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Willow Grace Wednesday

Look at those rosey cheeks! A stranger at the store actually asked me if that was her natural color! Natural color? Sure, I put blush on my baby. (Note the sarcasm.) What a strange question!



I have two collages of Willow Grace to share today. Our church community group met at the park this last Sunday, and it was also Willow Grace's first time to actually play on a playground. She had so much fun, and of course so did Chris and I.


I love the way she's hanging onto Chris's jeans in the last pic on the second row above. She was watching a man blowing up balloons for the kids on the playground, and she wasn't really sure what to think. Apparently she got over that because you see her playing with the balloon he gave her in the next pic.



I was so pleased with how much she loved the swing. She was happy to be on them and happy to move on to the next thing. She's such a sweet, easy-going girl!

2 comments:

Shastopher said...

Both of my beautiful girls ... ah, I fall more in love with each of you every day.

Anonymous said...

i love these pictures!!! how great! -christina