Thursday, October 02, 2008

How Well Do I Know My Husband?

The following quiz was on Katy Lin's blog, The Great Adventure. I couldn't resist participating. Oh, I hope I did well on this.

How Well Do You Know Your Husband?

(August 5, 2005: Our wedding day. Don't we look so happy?)

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? any James Bond movie, Mythbusters, cartoons, Cash Cab

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Thousand Island (He prefers not to eat “rabbit food” but does it because I’m trying to keep him healthy.)

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Seafood

4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? We don’t go to bars, but when we go out he always orders sweet ice tea or Coke.

5. Where did he go to high school? Brentwood High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 11-12

7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Guns/weapons

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Bologna (I make him one for his lunch almost every day.)

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Chinese

10. What is his favorite cereal? Fruit Loops or Captain Crunch Berries

11. What would he never wear? Pastel or bright colors

12. What is his favorite sports team? Titans

13. Who will he vote for? John McCain

14. Who is his best friend? Uh, that would be me, of course! However, other than me, his best friend is D.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? This is terrible. I know there’s stuff, but I just can’t think of anything specific. I guess I can get moody sometimes, and he doesn’t like that, but he’s so sweet to me when that happens.

16. How many states has he lived in? Just Tennessee

17.What is his heritage? Irish

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? Yellow cake w/ chocolate icing (His birthday is this month, so he’ll be getting one of these really soon. Actually, I’m planning on making his one in the next couple days, way before his birthday.

19. Did he play sports in high school? Nope, he was in marching band, which I think should count as a sport. That’s hard work!

20. What could he spend hours doing? Playing video games, playing on the computer and looking at Craig’s List, driving around with me

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Not one.

So, Chris, how did I do?

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

woohoo! what fun! :) - i totally forgot about cash cab, but hoss loves that show, too!

Shastopher said...

Well, you did pretty good. The only thing you missed was what I wish you wouldn't do which is be hard on yourself. You do so much and then expect so much more out of yourself. I think you're perfect the way you are and love you not in spite of your imperfections but because of them.