Friday, October 24, 2008

~My Husband Rocks!~ Friday

Why does my husband rock? He rocks because his love is so "daily."

Every day he...
~texts or emails me to check on me -- just to see how my day is going and to tell me he misses and loves me.
~makes me laugh.
~utters those three precious words "I love you" several times.
~works hard to provide for his family.
~tells me that I'm beautiful.
~tries to help me around the house and with the baby.
~gives me sweet kisses and wonderful bear hugs.
~compliments me on a wide array of things like my cooking, creativity, silliness, and ingenuity.
~ loves me just the way I am and welcomes my love in return.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

love is truly a daily decision, not just a feeling - thanks for sharing these moments with us :)

April E. :) said...

That's AWESOME Kay-Kay!!! Thanks for visiting my Blog!!! It's great to see a Man not feel ashamed to love his wife and his family any way he can! Congrats on a GREAT one!

Jodi said...

You have an AWESOME husband!

Ashley Wells said...

I love so much the little things that husbands do everyday to show us wives that they love us. It really is amazing!

Thanks for sharing!

-Ashley

EEEEMommy said...

I agree; it's in the daily grind that true love is expressed and deepened! Thanks for sharing!