Friday, October 03, 2008

~My Husband Rocks!~ Friday


Yesterday I walked in the door and immediately fessed up to my husband something I had done wrong, a place in which I felt that I had horribly come up short. He immediately asked me if I had seen the comment he left on my blog earlier that day. I hadn't. Did you happen to read my husband's comment from my post yesterday? I took a quiz on how well I knew him. At the end of the post I asked him how I did, this was the comment he left:

"Well, you did pretty good. The only thing you missed was what I wish you wouldn't do which is be hard on yourself. You do so much and then expect so much more out of yourself. I think you're perfect the way you are and love you not in spite of your imperfections but because of them."

He is so sweet to me and so loving, and he rocks because of that.

Oh, and he also rocks because on Monday he bought me these:

He said that he had seen them and thought of me. He also thought that they would look really nice on my desk at work; I agree. He's so thoughtful!

You rock, Honey!

1 comment:

Serena Abdelaziz said...

How sweet. That is a perfect comment. AND so thoughtful to bring it up, just when you needed it. Sounds incredible. Thanks for sharing.