Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thousands of Pictures

No, I'm not posting thousands of pics; I've been looking through thousands of pictures on the computer for a work project at school. We're trying to find pictures that would look good blown up into poster size for the offices at work, and I'm looking through a ton from athletic events and fine arts productions. While it's fun to sift through all those memories, I have to brake from it intermittently as all the images tend to run together. I think I start to get that glazed-over look in my eyes because people ask me if I'm OK when I look up at them. It's hard to focus on all those images and then to refocus on the people right in front of my desk.

Have you made your Christmas list yet? I've started to think about it, but I haven't gotten very far. The other night Chris and I were about to go to sleep, and out of the blue I said, "You know what I really want for Christmas? It might sound weird, but I want one of those really large Barbie heads." Without hesitation he responded, "You want to practice different hairstyles on it." Yeah, he just gets me. He knows that I'm excited by the fact that Willow Grace is getting more hair (finally!), and he knows that I want to be really good at cute hairstyles. I didn't need to explain any of that to him. He just got it. How cool is that!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for blogging. I always love reading them!! love ya!! Christina