Friday, October 31, 2008

~My Husband Rocks!~ Friday

To learn more about My Husband Rocks! Fridays and to join us in edifying our amazing husbands, skip on over to see the wonderful Miss Katy Lin at her blog The Great Adventure.

Does he look nervous in this picture? This was, of course, taken just a couple hours before we wed on August 5, 2005. I don’t think he looks nervous, but he told me that he was extremely nervous that day until he saw me walking down the isle towards him. He wasn’t sure if he was doing the right thing… not for himself but for me. He was concerned that he would somehow make my life worse. (Well, let me put you at ease, Baby.) I’ve never in my life been happier. Since I met and married my Chris, my life has only gotten better and better. Yep, he rocks!

In this pic, Dad is supposed to be warning Chris to treat me right, but of course neither of them are taking it very seriously. It’s weird how much they are alike – can fix just about anything, know a lot about cars, and treat their wives so wonderfully. Yeah, my dad rocks too!

Oh, and Chris also rocks because he’s gone out every chilly morning this week to warm up the car for me and our sweet Willow Grace. It’s been so nice and toasty, and I haven’t had to scrape any frost off the windows. What a man!

1 comment:

katylinvw said...

how wonderful! isn't it interesting how a woman often marry someone who is very similar to her father? austin and my dad are very much alike as well! :)