Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Willow Grace Wednesday

Fun times at Nana and Papa's house. (That's her Papa, my dad, in the first picture. Bootsie, my cousin, is pulling her in the wagon with Christian, Bootsie's son.)
Silly times with a bucket!


I think I'm doing pretty well with holding off until Wednesdays to post a bunch of pics of Willow Grace. I love doing these little collages so I can get a bunch of shots in without taking up too much space.

I am so proud of my sweet girl and so thrilled to be a mom. She's growing so fast and learning so much! By the way, this last week she learned how to find her nose, and she can say "Amen!" Yeah, we think she's pretty brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these are GREAT pictures. I love it when you post pictures of Grace!! And I love the one of you & McCain. How funny - christina