Friday, August 29, 2008

What if we were celebrities?

I was going to save this for the next My Husband Rocks Friday, but I thought I'd go ahead and post it now. I can always come up with reasons for why he rocks and really just couldn't wait to share this, so here's how we stack up next to celebrities.




The one that you can't see on the right is Ron Livingston. I don't know why I couldn't get the whole thing to fit right; the other four are more impressive anyway.(Being that I once spent many summer mornings watching reruns of Dawson's Creek, I think my favorite one is the comparison to Joshua Jackson. Why couldn't that Pacey just get his life together?)


Carrie Underwood is cut off of this one. For mine, I don't have a favorite comparison. The first time I did it, I used a different picture, and one of my comparisons was with Jessica Alba. I thought that was pretty cool. I just can't find good pics of me on our computer. I don't know what the deal is. I think I need to go and have some professional ones done or something. I guess it could also have something to do with the fact that I'm usually the one behind the lens.

No comments: