Monday, August 18, 2008

Camera Drama

Thank God! We finally have a working camera. Last night we spent a bit of time trying to figure it all out. Very soon I’m sure that my posts will be full of pictures. I can’t wait. I feel like I’ve missed so much in the last several weeks. Babies change so much, sometimes in big ways from day to day. Also, I’ve realized that we really don’t have any recent (good) shots of Chris and me. We need to do something about that.

I must shout out a thank you or two here. First of all, I’m so thankful to my wonderful brother-in-law, Matt, who helped us to get a great deal on the camera. Yea, Matt! Also, thanks is due to my mother-in-law who very graciously gave us two disposable digital cameras to help us until we could get something more permanent. I would have missed some really sweet moments if not for those two little gifts.

Yesterday we were able to have lunch at Olive Garden with my sister, Eva, and the aforementioned brother-in-law. Since they live about an hour away, we don’t’ get to see them very often (a fact I hate). Strangely enough, we did not really enjoy the actual food, but at least the company was quite pleasant. It was so nice to sit and visit with them for a while and then run a couple errands with them afterwards, which included buying a new camera and picking up the portraits for Willow Grace’s 12 month pictures (some of which I’ve already posted here).

Here’s a few more little nuggets from that session.

This is the shot we choose for wallets.We're doing a collage of sorts with shots from her 3, 6, 9, and 12 month portraits. In each one she's wearing a dress, and they are done in sepia. This our choice for the 12 month session. I'll post all four of them together soon so you can see the progression.

No comments: