Friday, August 15, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday

I love the idea of bragging on my husband every week. What a great idea! I'd heard about this from someone I can't now recall but found the origin for it here. (You can also find the link by clicking on the icon in the right column.) Check it out. It's so important to say positive things about our husbands and to fight for our marriages. So, I'm joining lots of other women who brag on their husbands every Friday. I'm going to try to do this every week.

I don't have a new picture of him on my computer. So, here we are on our wedding day... so in love.

Chris rocks because last night after I arrived home after a really long day at work, he offered, even though he had a headache, to watch Willow Grace for me so I could shut my eyes for a bit. I rarely take a nap, but I just could not keep my eyes open. I was able to rest for a bit and then tackle the rest of my night with renewed energy.

My husband rocks because every weekday morning he gets up, well before he needs to, in order to wake the baby, change her diaper, and take her out to the car for me. He definitely makes my morning go smoother and helps me to get out the door on time.

My husband rocks because when I woke the night before last due to a terrible nightmare, he didn't mind me waking him (was happy I did). He held me and prayed for me. If not for him I would have missed the rest of that night's sleep, but instead I drifted peacefully off.

I am so thankful for my husband!

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

Praise the Lord! sounds like you definitely have a keeper! Thank you so much for joining us! So glad to have you! :)

Unknown said...

How awesome to have a hubby that helps around the house and with kids so much! And it's sweet that he was able to comfort you in the middle of the night.