Friday, August 29, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Three big reasons my honey rocks:

1. He is a genius with computers! He is a computer technician, even used to run his own computer repair company. I love that I don’t have to worry about anything that happens with our home computers. I can just say, “Honey, the computer is acting funny,” and he takes care of it. Gotta love that!
2. He is great at fixing other things around the house. He can build furniture, fix plumbing problems, put up light fixtures, do rewiring, and do all kinds of other stuff. That certainly saves us a lot of money!
3. Even though I’m not in as good of shape as I was when we started dating or when we married, he tells me every day that he thinks I’m beautiful and that he loves me. I am so blessed to have such a loving, sweet husband, and I thank God for him every day (many times over)!

5 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a sweet hubby you have! sounds like he's pretty handy, too! :) hope you guys have a great weekend!

Shastopher said...

Yeah, I'm great at stuff like that but I'm also dead clumsy. I can't play with sharp objects for a while ;) Love ya angel.

Frizzy said...

Found you through MHR. Can he come to my house and help with our computer? It's being freaky. I'm sure my hubby would be thrilled ot have someone else handle this problem.

Frizzy said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Much appreciated. I'd love to hear the story of how you met as well. It's usually one of the first things I like to ask to get to know a new couple.

Schotzy said...

Hubbies are the best, arent they! Your's sounds like a dream!!