Friday, August 22, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Yes, it's that time again -- My Husband Rocks Friday! I've been thinking all week about what I can brag on Chris about. Well, I just must tell you what a wonderful father he is. Last night when he arrived home from work, he immediately dropped everything and got down on the floor with Willow Grace. She was thrilled to have a playmate, especially her daddy! He loves spending time with her, and she just lights up like a little firefly when he walks in the room. He's more than happy to change her diaper, feed her dinner, and do just about anything it takes to make her laugh. I'm am so happy to be raising our daughter with such a great man, and I hope that someday we'll be able to add a couple more to our little family. A man who is so good with children should have a few of his own!

There's nothing sweeter than Daddy-Daughter time!
Just hanging out with Willow Grace!

3 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a wonderful blessing! :) thanks for sharing this with us :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! Those are such good pictures!

Carri said...

Great pictures and what a great Daddy/hubby!