Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I just couldn't resist. We've taken so many cute shots of Willow Grace sleeping lately. I had to post them.

Her daddy has such a soothing voice. She just conked right out in the middle of story time. I did take her and let him finish reading the story after this. I wanted to hear the rest of it!
She was in the middle of eating Cheerios and just decided that she'd had enough!
Couldn't resist a close-up. Too cute!
This was taken today. She was so tired, so we just laid her out in the cart while we bought her new carseat at Walmart. This is a few minutes later... her last ride in the infant seat. I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast! (That's her favorite stuffed animal on her lap; his name is Ralph. She loves him!)

3 comments:

M.K. said...

Too Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures!

Shastopher said...

I've heard many people say that you will miss those nights ... the nights where you are up all night with a crying little one who needs you and wants you. I thought (before our Willow came) that I would not miss those nights at all and have found what has been said to be true. You do miss those nights when, before she could walk, she'd look up at you with those big brown eyes as if to say "is it okay now?" and drift off to sleep in your arms. I will cherish those nights along with so many wonderful memories of us and our daughter at this tender age.