Wednesday, August 20, 2008

3 Reasons I Love Wednesday

Sometimes Wednesday gets a bad wrap. “It’s only ½ way through the week.” “If I can just get past Hump Day….” Well, being the optimist that I am, I try to find reasons to appreciate each day of the week, every season of the year, and just as much of life as possible. So, anyway, here’s to Wednesday!

1. We only get two newspapers a week at our house – Wednesday and Sunday. I get excited when I see that Wednesday paper lying on the sidewalk outside our door. I love looking through the paper on Wednesday for new recipes and other interesting tidbits.
2. Usually I drive my daughter to my mom’s house; however, on Wednesdays, my mother-in-law meets me @ work to pick up Willow Grace which means that I have extra time in the morning to spend with Chris and the baby. I can even stop by the Starbucks for a special treat on the way to work! Mmmm, caramel macchiato!
3. On Wednesday mornings I do the “Hips, Buns, and Thighs” workout from my Hip Hop Abs videos. It totally rocks! It really kicks my butt right now, but it’s so much fun! (I’m really enjoying my endorphins today!)

I hope that your Wednesday turns out wonderful!

No comments: