Friday, September 12, 2008

~My Husband Rocks~ Friday


I get to brag on Chris again!

This week I have 3 reasons:

First, I love his voice. To begin with, he has a very soothing speaking voice. Willow Grace and I both love to sit and listen to him read. It's so calming, and he's been known to read us both to sleep. Also, he has a great singing voice. I love it when he plays his guitar and sings or when he sings in the car or really anytime he chooses to sing. Sometimes I ask him to sing to me, and he usually obliges.

Secondly, he can do all sorts of accents. His favorite one to to is an Irish one, and he slips into it so easily, often when we're out shopping which spices up the trip. He makes us laugh all the time with his great accents.

Thirdly, he's a great writer. While neither of us has actually published anything, we're both working on writing novels - both separately and together. I really hope that we'll be able to finish the one we're working on together first. It's been such a fun thing to do together.

6 comments:

katylinvw said...

how fun! i love that you're writing together! what is your novel about?

Kathy C. said...

What a sweet post. It's great to love to hear the sound of your husbands voice. There is nothing sweeter than going to sleep to that sound. :)

Carla said...

Looks like talent married talent! How fun that your daughter is starting off appreciating her daddy, and that you are sharing him with her!

Katie said...

Sounds like your husband is a talented man, loving husband and a very entertaining dad! Yay for him!

Anonymous said...

He must work on an Australian one, that's far and away my favorite! He's got a couple years to perfect it though. ;)

Rachel's Journal Pages said...

Oh an Irish accent - that is so funny! I bet you crack up everytime he does it in public! How lovely - he sounds like a real fun-loving guy.