Thursday, September 25, 2008

A New Thing

I think I'm going to start a new Wednesday thing next week -- Willow Grace Wednesday. I always have pictures of her that I want to post, but I want to try to have some kind of limit on myself. Willow Grace Wednesday seems like a good option; you can't beat alliteration!

So, I know it's not Wednesday, but I'm going to go ahead and post a few from recent weeks today. I guess you can just call this a jump start.

The theme of our nursery is Winnie the Pooh, and Willow Grace truly loves all of her Hundred Acre friends. She received this Winnie the Pooh Super Sleuths riding toy for her birthday from her Gran-Gran and Pop Reed. She loves it! (I can't help but add a side comment here about how cute my hubby is! And what a great daddy, too!)

Just as much as she loves riding it in, she loves pushing it.


"I can do it myself, Daddy!"


I couldn't resist adding a couple pics of her sleeping. She fell asleep mid-bite!


Our little Houdini! She's trying once again to escape the barriers we've set up in the living room. Too bad she got stuck!

2 comments:

Debra Kaye said...

Too precious for words!! Blessings to you today!

Josette said...

She's 2 funny n' 2 Cute!!!