Friday, September 26, 2008

~My Husband Rocks!~ Friday

Friday is such a great day for so many reasons, and we all look forward to it as we head towards our weekend. However, this meme gives me another joyous reason to look forward to Friday. I get to brag on my wonderful Chris!
Look at him wearing his "my wife rocks" t-shirt so proudly. That's one reason he rocks. Another reason he rocks is because he is so supportive of me and my crazy whims and dreams. I just can't figure out why that man loves me so much, but I'll take it!

By the way if you want to more information on My Husband Rocks! Friday or the t-shirt you see in the picture, see Katy Lin's blog. She rocks for starting this meme! She also has a give-away going on this week, so you might want to look into that!

3 comments:

Sarah Taylor said...

Sounds like a great guy! I love the t-shirt! Have a wonderful day!
sarah

katylinvw said...

he sounds great! love that he's rocking the MWR tee!!!

you rock, too! :)

Serena Abdelaziz said...

That's so sweet....