Thursday, September 04, 2008

Four Shots

I couldn't think of what to write today, but I knew I wanted to post something. Well, what's better than a few pictures (especially when the subject is this cute).

These were all taken this summer with the disposable digital camera.

Willow Grace just loves to hang out on the ledge in front of the fireplace. Those are the pillows from our couch which don't spend much time actually on the couch any more.

This is Willow Grace with Papa (my dad) at Opry Mills Mall. Cute pair, huh?

She's watching Praise Baby in the next two shots. She just loves those videos; I highly recommend them. When she heard the intro music, she promptly laid down and propped her little self up on her elbows. (See how we've barricaded her in the living room with the exersaucer and bagged quilt? And yet somehow she would still find ways to escape. Little Houdini!)

No comments: