Thursday, January 15, 2009

Willow Grace Wednesday

Yeah, I'm a day late on this, but better late than....
This week I thought I'd feature Willow Grace having fun with others.

Of course, she always has fun with her mommy!


We had a play date with Kassidy and Addy. Their mom Ralanna was gently spinning the three girls around in her office chair, and they loved it! Such cuties! (See the bottom of Willow Grace's shoes? Yep, that's duct tape! Tip: Duct tape gives slippery shoes traction!)


This is Willow Grace's Wednesday morning buddy, Sylvie. Every Wednesday morning I bring Willow Grace to work with me where Donitta, my mother-in-law, picks her up. I'm not sure who has more fun, Sylvie or Willow Grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks a lot like Chris in the first picture! I can't believe how much she's grown!