Friday, January 30, 2009

My Husband Rocks!

3x5 – A little snapshot of Chris
3 categories
5 things for each category
A glimpse of how wonderful Chris really is

5 ways he rocked this week:
  1. Gave me a foot massage
  2. Washed the dishes several times.
  3. Put Willow Grace to bed.
  4. Helped me get everything together each morning to get out the door with Willow Grace
  5. How he appreciated things I did like cooking or doing the laundry
5 things he does so much better than I do:
  1. Making sweet tea
  2. Building fires
  3. Fixing things around the house
  4. Working on computers
  5. Listening
5 things I love about him:
  1. The way he looks – his hair, his smile, his eyes….
  2. How wonderfully silly he can be
  3. The sound of his voice – either talking or singing
  4. His creativity and storytelling
  5. His intelligence and his logical way of looking at things
(looking dapper the day we wed)

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

:) love the 3x5 idea! can i use it as a prompt sometime?

Kate said...

I love the 3x5 idea tooo! Please let Katy Lin use it for a prompt so I can do it too!