Thursday, January 22, 2009

Willow Grace Wednesday

Yeah, so I'm late on posting again! I meant to do it last night, but Chris came home with a raging headache, and I just spent my time taking care of him and Willow Grace.

Here's a few pics from our time in Gatlinburg this last weekend.

We lounged on the bed each night while we read our books. I love reading to her every night, and she loves books!
Just so you know, she's not all smiles all the time ... just most of the time. I can't help it; I think she's cute even when she's sad.
She just needed a little Daddy attention!

I wish you could see the snow falling. Just before we left it started to snow. Since it was just the three of us, Chris took this picture himself of our little happy family.

I have a cute little story from last night. Chris went upstairs to rest, and I stayed down playing with Willow Grace, cleaning up the kitchen, and tending to a few other chores. I also had American Idol on. During the commercials I was busy in the kitchen, and Willow Grace wanted to be right with me. As soon I heard the intro music after each commercial, I would say, "It's back on," and head back to the living room. Willow Grace would stop whatever she was doing, yell "Back on!" and chase after me. We sat on the couch together watching, and she was completely enraptured. Such a cutie!

1 comment:

Joyful said...

Kay-Kay,

What a precious family - thank you for sharing in writing and photos.

Out of kindness - ditch the black background as your writings are difficult to read.

If you enjoy cross stitching, I would be honored if visited my website at: http://www.joyfulexpressions.us

I design cross stitch charts that nearly all feature Bible verses. There is a new free design that has blessed many called, "His Name is Jesus". I also design Name Blessings which feature the name, name meaning and "matching" Bible verse with an attractive floral border - perfect for Willow Grace!

Sandra