Sunday, March 12, 2006

But I'm not sleepy....

OK, so I really am sleepy. I’m exhausted from fighting with the pain of the migraine. However, I’m being forced to rest. Yes, of course, I need it. After I posted yesterday the migraine became increasingly worse. I just lay on the couch whimpering with my sleep mask over my eyes to keep out the light. You may wonder why I wasn’t in bed. Well, I got up yesterday morning intending to accomplish all types of tasks, mostly in the cleaning arena. The first thing I did was strip the bed to wash the sheets. However, before I could put fresh sheets back on the bed, the pain hit full force. Finally, when Chris arrived home about 4:30, he put clean sheets on the bed, and I was able to have a more comfortable place to ride out the storm. The pain continues today, just not as bad.

I’m not really supposed to be sitting up at the computer right now. Chris went out to work on the Rover and made me promise to rest before he left. But I thought that I’d just write a little first. I hardly wrote at all last week, and I really want to make up for it.

We did get to church this morning. After church, we went to lunch with Matt and Eva at Jason’s Deli. It’s one of Chris’s favorite places to eat, and I really like the potatoes there. Have you ever had them? They’re huge! I get the Spud Lite, but it’s still massive with tons of toppings. I can only eat about half of it. Another great thing about Jason’s Deli is the free ice cream. They have soft serve in chocolate, vanilla, and swirl. It’s delicious, but I think it tastes even better because it’s free!

I guess I better wrap this up and go rest. I’m taking Beauty and the Beast with me to play just in case I don’t fall asleep right away or at all. I need something sweet and fun to watch, and the songs from that movie have been going through my head today for some reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were supposed to be at least resting. I can't get mad at you now for not doing what I asked as I was aoutside trying to figure out how the truck was supposed to be working. Well at least we did have a good rest of the afternoon at wal mart. :)