Thursday, September 14, 2006

Grease anyone?

As far as I know I am not pg. I haven’t taken a test, but if it would make anyone feel better I’ll get one. Who knows? Anything could be possible, but I doubt it. The funny thing is that saying that makes me feel like Rizzo from the movie Grease when she shouts out to Kinickie on the ferris wheel, “I’m not pg!” Have I seen that movie too many times? In case you’re lost in this entry, this is a response to comments made on my last post. It wouldn’t be very exciting, but we don’t have room for a baby where we live. Still, if that were God’s plan for us, I’m sure He’d make a way for us. But, to be clear, I really, really don’t think that’s something I have to be concerned about right now.

I’m sorry that I haven’t posted more this week. I’ve been very busy and haven’t really been on the computer much this week. After I get home from work, work out, figure out /fix dinner, run errands, and accomplish a couple other chores around here I’m wiped out. The good news is that nothing overly dramatic has happened this week. We’ve had enough of the drama around her for a little while. The most exciting thing for me right now is that Chris and I have plans to stay in tomorrow night! We’ve had to go somewhere every night this week, and I just want to kick back and do nothing. We’re actually going to use the word “no” tomorrow night. After I work out tomorrow afternoon I may just change right into my pj’s and hit that relaxing mode as soon as possible.

As for this weekend, I really want to start on a new painting, but I’m waiting for the proper inspiration to hit me. It’ll come; I just hope it doesn’t wake me up in the middle of the night. I also want to get a little shopping done this weekend. Oh, and I think I’m going to have to bring grading home with me. But maybe I can temper that with watching fun movies while I grade. There’s almost always a way to make an unsavory task a little better.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I hope you got to do some good relaxing. I know how hard you go--I used to live with you and you're always pushing yourself. I hope you and Chris had a great weekend. And I can't wait to hear about your new painting...whenever you start. No pressure!!