Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ending at the Beginning

I am sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I haven't even had a minute to be on the computer. Life has been REALLY crazy this week. Tons of stress. Among other things, I've had inservice all week; I've been trying to get my classroom together (actually accidentally stapled my thumb to one of my bulletin boards!), and we found out that my brother Wayne is being sent to Iraq about a month earlier than expected. He's leaving this week. I am actually in Fort Knox right now visiting with him and his family. Chris and I rushed here after work yesterday, and we're going to hang out here for the weekend. I'm so grateful that I have the time to see my brother before he leaves. Tonight we're going to my oldest nephew Brent's football game; my sister and her husband are supposed to come up as well, and I think Dad may be able to make it as well. Mom was already here; she spend this last week up here.

On Sunday Chris and I will go home, finish my classroom, and then go and pick up Bella from Chris's parents' house. And Sunday night I will try to get some sleep, but I usually don't get much the night before the first day of classes. That's not good because lately I don't seem to be able to sleep much at all. Sleep deprivation: that's a good thing to add to the mix. I just have too much on my mind. I think it's time to take that last Lunesta that I've been holding on to.

I don't really have much more to add at this point, but I do promise to try to post more this week. I'm sure I will have plenty to say after the first day of classes. I really am excited about seeing my new students on Monday.

No comments: