Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Willow Grace Wednesday

Here I finally am at the end of the day. No pictures. I've just been too busy preparing for Thanksgiving and taking care of the baby. Willow Grace has not been feeling well today. Her temp got up to 102.9! Man, was her skin hot! She is usually so happy, bouncy, and overflowing with energy. Today, she was fussy and was content to lounge on my bed and watch most of White Christmas! After Chris came home, while I busied myself in the kitchen with preparing holiday dishes and our dinner, she spent most of the evening resting against his chest and watching TV -- so not like her. She's sleeping soundly now, and her temp is getting closer to normal. Whew! We're praying for a full recovery while she sleeps. I want to see that bright sparkle back in her eyes tomorrow. It was so sad to watch her today.

I hope everyone has a wonderful time with your family and your turkey tomorrow!
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: