Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

To learn more about my husband rocks Fridays check out sweet Katy Lin's blog at the great adventure.

Yesterday I came down with a miserable cold and felt absolutely terrible by the time I arrived home. Chris took care of everything. He stopped by the Walgreens to get some medicine for me, made me a soothing cup of hot tea, built a fire for me, fed Willow Grace her dinner, played with her, and put her to bed. He even went out after I went to bed to fill up the Rover with gas and pick up a gallon of milk for the baby! What a guy!

(These pics were taken on our mini-vaca to Gatlinburg this last weekend.) I feel so safe and loved in his arms. He hugs me all the time. I came from a very affectionate family, and I am so happy that I have a husband who is the same way.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mom2fur said...

Oh, my gosh, are you guys cute? I've got a cuddle bear myself. Who could imagine a marriage without cuddling? Not me!
Hmmmm...why don't we like putting gas in our cars, but our husbands don't mind? Maybe it's a guy thing? You know...it has to do with cars?