Friday, November 07, 2008

~My Husband Rocks!~ Friday

If you want to know more about My Husband Rocks! Fridays, go visit Katy Lin at the great adventure. We'd love for you to join us in encouagin our spouses!

My husband rocks because he makes me laugh. Every day. Most days he makes me laugh so hard that I snort, which he strangely thinks is cute. And then we laugh more because of the snort. He is so playful and silly and embraces those same qualities in me.

Just last night we were on our way to a play, and he made me laugh so hard that I could hardly get my breath, and then, of course, I snorted...twice! He asked me if I was going to blog about it, but it really was one of those "you had to be there" kind of things.

So, anyway, that's why he rocks-- for giving me the amazing gift of laughter. Hmmm, I was just thinking about that ride to the play, and I have to say that he also rocks because he always holds my hand in the car. I love that!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Shastopher said...

I'm fairly certain it was the "wobble" comment that got the ball rolling. I love holding your hand ... its just so reassuring. And yes, I think you have a cute snort which is why I love to hear it. That kind of laughter comes from the soul.