Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Willow Grace Wednesday

The Reed's in the Great Smokey Mountains! This was part of the view off of our balcony. I wish that we had taken more pictures. In some of the areas we went the fall leaves were simply glorious. OK, so anyway, I know that I'm posting really late in the day, and I haven't been a very good blogger for a few days. However, since I was out of town for a long weekend, I keep getting all of my days confused. Most of the day today I couldn't figure out if it was Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday!
Anyway, here's a few pics to celebrate sweet Willow Grace!

She was hanging out with her Papa (my dad) in front of the big fireplace at Cracker Barrel. What a cute couple!Her Gran Gran bought her this cozy little coat. She started out so happy and was gradually lulled to sleep in the car! She's a great little traveler!

1 comment:

Shastopher said...

You know you just look at her grin and wonder if she knows what's really happening. She seems to know when the camera is on her ... almost posing. She's cute, just like her mama