Tuesday, July 01, 2008

By the Numbers

1: wedding rehearsal and dinner on Friday – I was so proud of Chris and his toast. It was the perfect combination of funny and heartfelt. Way to go, Honey!

1: wedding on Saturday – Chris’s brother, Johnathan, married his childhood friend, Kara. They’ve known each other since they were babies! Such a sweet friendship! I loved how delightfully in love they seemed to be.

7 or 8: the number of fraudulent charges attempted on our bank account this weekend. Apparently, someone somehow obtained Chris’s card number and tried to use it a bunch of times, but the bank is taking care of it. Whew!

$1000: the approximate total of those charges. That would have made bill paying hard!

15: the number of chores I completed yesterday, some of them multiple times like folding and putting away loads of laundry and washing several sinks of dishes (on my day off). This does not include taking care of the baby (which should never be considered a chore but does take a lot of time).

26+: the number of chores still waiting to be accomplished. I’m sure that I can come up with several more or even break down some of the ones on my list. I will try to take care of a few tonight, but that proves hard after being at work all day.

3: the number of articles I worked on today for the ministry newsletter. I hope we can get this knocked out this week, Mom!

10-15: the number of words Willow Grace can say including: Mama, Dada, dog, Bella, Willow, Nana, Papa, baba (bottle), no, etc…. And new this morning – Ralph! (That’s the name of the elephant we bought her at the zoo!)

10,000: the number of steps I aim to take each day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for Johnathan & Kara.They are a cute couple.
I'm so glad the bank account deal is being resolved for you & Chris.
Sad but true we will always have laundry and dishes to wash.
Thank you sooooooooo much for helping with the newsletter.You are a SUPERHERO.
I love Miss Willow.She always brightens up my day.
I think she said ball today.Mom