Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Not So Extreme Makeover

I've been feeling sick all week but kept pushing myself and just getting worse. Yesterday, I finally took some time just to rest. Other than taking care of Willow Grace and doing laundry, I didn't do much else. I did, however, spend quite a while yesterday playing on a virtual makeover site. You can find it here. Too much fun! You can try on all types of hairstyles, change your makeup, and even change your eye color. It was interesting to see myself with green or blue eyes; mine are caramel brown. You'll have to click on the collage in order to see the eyes better. Check out my new looks!



So, what do you think? Interestingly enough, I think the ones that look most like I do now are my best ones. Which ones do you like?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The red hair colors with some brown look the best. Not the dark reds but lighter.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think you look great in all of the them. -Christina