Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Test

I just sent the test below out in an email, but I thought I'd go ahead and post it here too for anyone I missed. These tests go on my list of guilty pleasures along with, among other things, Choco Tacos, People magazine, Brat Pack movies, and Will Smith's greatest hits CD.

1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 4:15, crying baby
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3 WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Ironman
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW(s)? Friends and Gilmore Girls, nothing current
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? A bowl of cereal, but I’ve been trying to cook more when Chris is home
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Kay, which is what most people call me, except for family and close friends who call me Kay-Kay (which I love)
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Seafood, nuts, lima beans, hominy, brussel sprouts
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CD? It varies by my mood. Right now I have Michael Buble’s Call Me Irresponsible on heavy rotation.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? A white ’96 Range Rover
10. FAVOURITE SANDWICH? I’m simple. I like PB & J or a grilled cheese.
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Self-centeredness, haughtiness
12. FAVOURITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Right now I love sundresses.
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Hawaii or England
14. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Medium butter yellow
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Don’t have one.
16. WHERE WILL YOU RETIRE? I think I’ll always be near Nashville.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? My 22nd. What an amazing day! (Do you remember that day, Lesley?)
18. FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? Football
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Probably Hawaii
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Anyone of the male persuasion
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? Eva
22. FAVOURITE SAYING? “Shoot a monkey!”
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? May 23
24. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT PERSON? Morning
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 9 ½ - 10 (was ½ size smaller before pregnancy)
26. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? My house is almost in order! At least that feels like big news for me.
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A hairdresser or actress
28. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Pretty well but miss my husband (on a business trip) and miss Willow Grace (w/ my mother-in-law since I’m @ work)
29. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CANDY? I love chocolate – I suppose it might be between Hershey’s bars and Dove dark chocolate.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FLOWER? I love tiger lilies.
31. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Willow Grace’s birthday, July 27, which I am also sad about. I can’t believe she will be 1 already!
32. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Kettle corn popcorn
34. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Grass green, it’s so refreshing.
35. FAVOURITE STARBUCKS DRINK? Tea cider (with Calm tea)
36. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? 85 and party cloudy, perfect for a dip in the pool with Willow Grace this evening
37. FAVOURITE SOFT DRINK? Cherry Coke
38. FAVOURITE RESTAURANT? Olive Garden or Cheesecake Factory
39. SIBLINGS? One extraordinary brother and one fabulous sister
40. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas Eve – The height of anticipation (Also, Christmas Eve2006 was when I found out that I was pregnant with Willow Grace.)
41. SUMMER OR WINTER? Love both for different reasons
42 HUGS OR KISSES? Both
43 COFFEE OR TEA? Tea
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
46. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO E-MAIL YOU BACK? Absolutely
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Monday after Chris left for his business trip
48. WHO IS THE FRIEND(s) YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST THAT YOU'VE SENT THIS TO? Eh….
49. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Walked three miles, gave Willow Grace a bath, rocked her to sleep, washed dishes, washed clothes, folded and put away laundry, watched some of season 5 of Friends, talked to Chris on the phone just before drifting off to sleep
50. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I refuse to be ruled by fear!
51 WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON? Articles for the ministry newsletter, a novel, getting into better shape
52. WHAT WAS THE LAST BOOK YOU READ? Currently reading Inkspell and Captivating
53. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Thursday night – because of the anticipation of the weekend
54. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? I suppose so.
55. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? All of the ones who get it

No comments: