Friday, May 09, 2008

Photo Friday

Here's quite a few pics from the last few weeks.

I love this outfit on Willow Grace. I don't think you can tell, but the jeans have little embroidered hearts.


The next few pics are from the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga.

A little Daddy/daughter time.... Chris is showing Willow Grace some big fish.


She's enthralled!


This was taken in the butterfly room. A large butterfly alighted on Chris. This was definitely my favorite part of the aquarium.


And I loved the penguins! Here's a little video Chris took. Watch for the collision!


Happy Mommy and baby!

This may have been Willow's favorite room. She yelled happily all the way through it.

See how the alligator is resting on the turtle? Weird, huh?


The next few pictures were taken at Covenant College, my alma mater.

Future Covenant grad?


Below the thistle, it reads, "In all things, Christ pre-eminent." (the school motto)


I'm so glad we don't have to worry about her doing this any time soon!

Don't worry; we were in a parking lot with the engine off!

Various other times....

Willow Grace with her sweet Aunt Eva Joy at Olive Garden on her Papa's birthday


So cute!


Looking cool!


Who do you think is in my top 100 for most beautiful people? Willow Grace, of course!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: