Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Willow Grace @ 9 months

We went for our 9 month photo session last Saturday. At one point, she was supporting herself on a large block and decided to let go. She stood there for a couple seconds, turned towards Chris who was behind her, and took a step towards him! I was so surprised and excited.

Here's a small sampling of her shots. Enjoy!

I love the progression of these pics.


Sitting pretty!


Those eyes just melt my heart!


On her own and with Mommy and Daddy's help...


Such a happy baby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm patiently waiting for my copies of these pictures. She's quite lovely. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww, she's so cute!! Great pictures and I love the color of her dress, it looks so good on her!

Unknown said...

She is to cuteeee,she makes me want another baby,"NOT" or you could just loan her to me so i could really spoil her and then give her back.The one of her mom and dad helping her is my favorite.Love you all, BE BLESSED!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She's gorgeous!!! Tx for posting them. I know you are excited about summer vacation coming up too so you can spend all day w/ her. What a blessing!!

Christina L.