Friday, April 25, 2008

Mini-post

I really thought that I had posted more recently. I guess that's due to the constant journaling/monologuing that goes on in my mind.

So what's new?
Well, in the last three weeks, my back has gone out twice. I finally went to the doctor and found out that I have a muscle spasm in my lower back, and now I'm on the good drugs, resting, and applying lots of heat. Of course, my house is still not in order, and I'm having to just let it go. It will get done, just not in the time frame I've had in mind. I have to be OK with that.

This Saturday (tomorrow) we're taking Willow Grace for her 9 month pictures. Can you believe that she's that old? I certainly can't. I will of course, post some of those pics here. I'm totally in love with my daughter. I just can't stop gazing at her lovely little face. She's so much fun to be around. She soaks in everything, staring intently at new people's faces and expressions and trying to figure out how things work. And there is just nothing better than making her laugh. What a blessing!

OK, back to work for me....

No comments: