Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To Clarify....

I should have explained fully to begin with, but here goes....

My subbing job is different from most, I think. I teach at a private Christian school,Christ Presbyterian Academy, and I'm going to be working with the same people that I've been working with for the past ten years. I'm just going to be helping them out when they need to take personal or sick days, and I'll be working on organizational and administrative tasks. My first year at CPA was a lot like this, except that I didn't know as much about the people and the school as I do now. Most of my sub work will be in the middle school, but I'll venture over to the high school occasionally which is so cool because I'll get to be with some of the student's that I taught before and miss so much. I will be there every day just like I was before; I just have a different job title.

No comments: