Thursday, June 01, 2006

Blank canvas

It’s just staring at me and has been for weeks. It sits there on my easel full of a world of possibilities and a very lovely blue green color but void of any real life. I want so much to paint something, but what that something is simply escapes me.


How sad is this? Ideas, anyone?

I wanted to post tonight, but this will be a rather short post. I’ve had a migraine for most of the day, and I finally broke down and took a half of a pain pill. It takes care of the pain, but it also takes care of me being awake or at least coherent. I need to go lie down.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is for some sort of abstract with really pretty colors.

Hope your headache is better now..

Anonymous said...

You bought some great ideas today, maybe you should scan them into the computer and share those with everyone. I know whatever you decide will look great.

Anonymous said...

list three of your most favoite things in the whole world.things that you really love or inspire you. pick one and paint. i'm sure it will be lovely.
hope your feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could try to make it look like you're looking down into a pond. Like vague images of fish and plants and stuff.

J. Gordon Anderson said...

paint a picture of yuour favorite artist friend! (me)