Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Willow Grace Wednesday

I can't believe that today my little girl is 22 months old! It's just another couple of months before her 2nd birthday! I feel like I was just in the hospital welcoming her to the world! She talks nonstop, can say her ABC's, count to 16, and name every character on Playhouse Disney. I have so much fun with her; she's my fun!

She loves this little fish riding toy at her Gran Gran and Pop's house. I've never seen anything like this toy. I only wish I also had a picture of her Uncle Johnny trying to ride it too!

("Give fishy a kissy!")

("Whoa!")

Donitta bought Willow Grace an early birthday present which she immediately took to. She must have exclaimed a hundred times (no exaggeration), "I love my house!" Right now it's at her Gran Gran and Pop's house, but this weekend it comes to our house. Between this and our new water table, we're in for a fun summer!

("Well, hello!")

("Hey, everybody!")

She loves the fact that the house has a sink and always pretends to wash her hands when she goes inside.
("Wash ya hands.")

I have never known another child to like water so much. Here she is chugging from my 32 oz. jug. Such a thirsty girl!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: