Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Resurfacing

Well, it looks like I did more than just consider having a bloggy break. I took one. A rather extended one. It’s hard for me to believe that I haven’t written in three months! The best explanation I can give you is that there were other things taking up quite a bit of my thought time. Of course, there’s a great deal more to it than that, but I must leave it at that.

So, anyway, I’m back. I’ve “girlified” the look of my blog a bit and may even do a bit more to it soon. It really does need a total makeover. There’s nothing earth shattering for me to say today, but I just wanted to ease my way back in the door.

I really wish that I was all ready to go with pictures of Willow Grace today, but that’s just not the case. So, my goal is to be ready with them for next Wednesday. The one problem will be deciding how to pick just a few from three months of pictures. Now there’s a challenge!

3 comments:

roadrunner201 said...

I had noticed that you were "MIA" from the MHR, but we're glad you're back:-)

M.K. said...

Hey KK - if you want to get away from the boring blogspot templates, check out "cutest blog on the block" - I'm using it for my blog now, and it's SO much prettier, with lots of easy-to-use backgrounds.
I missed you! Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Well Hello!
I love reading your post,so I'm very glad your back.
Yay You!!! Love Ya! Mom