Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Willow Grace Wednesday

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be able to take pictures again. As I mentioned yesterday, we had to go ahead and buy a battery charger for the camera since we lost ours. It's worth it though to be able to snap pics of my little sweetheart.

She was so thrilled when she found Chris's hat. It's one of the 50 or so words she knows.Here she is in her new Christmas coat. We were headed out the door yesterday to attend a little Christmas party. She was really ready to go and kept saying "side" (outside).On Sunday, on our way back from Crossville, she conked out in the car. She really does travel well. Even when she's awake, she's a happy girl. That stuffed animal she's holding is one of my old ones, a bear named Curtis disguised as a reindeer. (Remember him, Eva Joy?)

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her Christmas coat, it's SO pretty!