Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Willow Grace Wednesday

Sadly, we still cannot find our charger for our camera. Chris said that if we can't find it by Friday we're just going to have to buy a new one. I can't miss documenting this Christmas! I'm praying that we happen upon it tonight!

Thankfully one of my co-workers took a couple of pics of her in her little smocked Christmas dress this morning. I am so grateful that she had her camera handy.(Can you see her little sprig of a pony tail? It's just like Pebbles!)

(While her cheeks are almost always rosey, you can plainly tell by her eyes that was so tired this morning. She's also cutting a molar on her left side)

She's had a couple of spills in the last 24 hours. Last night, in her enthusiam to get to me, she ran right off the curb and marked up her little forehead a bit. And then, this morning, it happened. I think I had been sort of anticipating it. She tried climbing out of her crib and fell out! Chris and I were in bed when we heard a loud boom and then her crying. I bolted to her room and found her standing beside her bed! I don't think it really hurt her, just scared her a bit, but it's time to make a few adjustments.

2 comments:

katylinvw said...

she's adorable! i love her little pony tail! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you find your charger. Luv her ponytail! -christina