Sunday, March 09, 2008

SNOW DAY!

OK, so I was a little bummed that the snow didn't come on a school day and afford me an extra day home, but it was so pretty. And we got these really cute pics of Willow Grace.

She's not quite sure what to think, but she sure is cute!




Cuddling with Mommy!


She's looking at her daddy. Can you tell how much she likes him? I feel that way too!


Good news!
We're moving! We are actually buying a house! It's a townhouse but still a house. It's much bigger than our apartment with over 1500 sq.ft., three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a wood burning fire place. Willow Grace will no longer have to share her room with the office, a room which we have actually been calling the "nurfice." We hope to close in the next two weeks and then move. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pictures are awesome!!! congrats on buying your house. can't wait to see it!!!

Christina

Anonymous said...

CUTE,CUTE,CUTE,AND ADORABLE LITTLE SNOWBABY!!!.WHAT A BEAUTY!!!
YOU GUYS ARE SO BLESSED.I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME.GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.HE ALWAYS MAKES A WAY FOR US. LOVE YA. MOM

Anonymous said...

I love the snow baby pics. I want copies to show off at work!
I'm so happy you're getting a REAL home! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it?!