Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Home!

We're so excited about our new house. It has all happened so fast. Just a few weeks ago, we didn't know where we were going to end up. This house just fell into our laps, and the whole process cruised along so well. It's be clear to us that this has just been one more way that God is taking care of us.

Last week I spent my spring break packing the apartment and taking care of Willow Grace while Chris was gone to Georgia on a business trip. Of course, it was difficult to get much done while taking care of the baby. On Thursday, Mom and Donitta, Chris's mom, came over and helped my pack up quite a bit. I am so grateful for them. On Friday, Chris was home, and we went to buy a washer, dryer, and refrigerator. I think I'm just as excited about those three things as I am about the while house! There's so many little details to be excited about: spill proof shelves, room for gallon jugs in the door, a washer that doesn't sound like an airplane about to take off....

This week I'm back at work, and Chris is in Louisiana. There's so much left to be done. Pictures and blinds to hang, boxes to unpack, things to arrange. We have a busy weekend ahead, but we are so thrilled to have a new home in which to arrange all of these things.

I'll post pictures as soon as we get all of the odds and ends arranged.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it all set up!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you new home! I'm excited to see it all once you've got it together.
Even though it's a LOT of work, it's kinda fun starting over and getting everything just the way you want it!

Unknown said...

Mark being out of town is hitting me this week. I am reading this blog and thinking bout you taking care of willow and the house and i feel overwhelmed with just me and no baby. I can't imagine.