Monday, June 11, 2007

Taking a Hiatus

Yes, I know that I haven’t written in quite a while. I do, however, have really good excuses for not writing. First of all, I was really sick for a while. I couldn’t do much of anything. It was the couch, the kitchen, and the bathroom. That’s about it. Then we’ve been winding down the school year, and that’s been extremely busy, especially because I fell behind after missing so much work with being ill. Other than that, we had our little babymoon weekend, and I just haven’t been getting on the computer hardly at all lately.

The school year finally came to an end, but I am still at the school answering phones all summer. I plan to work up until I have the baby which makes Mom and Chris a bit nervous. I don’t think anyone wants to think about be driving to work at 9 months pregnant, but I am sure that I will be just fine.

We finally scanned our ultrasound pictures into the computer. So, I wanted to share a couple with you. I know it’s a little late as our 8 month check-up is tomorrow. Oh, well.

Here’s our sweet little girl:

January 2007





March 2007

I can't believe that I get to meet her soon. Hopefully we'll be getting new carpet in our apartment next week and then we can start on the nursery. There's so much to do before she arrives. My due date is August 7, but I really think that she's going to be here a bit earlier than that. I guess time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sweet,sweet photos.She will be here before we know it.Yea!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can actually see her head. that's so awesome. you'll be such a great mom!!

Christina