Saturday, February 09, 2008

Just Poppin' In

Life as of late has been crazy. Even now, as I try to type, I have a rather active little 6 month old trying to "help" me by grabbing my hands or pressing a few of the keys. You have no idea how many little corrections I've had to make so far! Or maybe some of you do. Chris has been out of town for much of the last six weeks. Sure he comes in between his trips , but it's really just long enough for us to go grocery shopping, attend church, and get him ready for his next trip. I am definitely craving some quality (and quantity) time with my husband. I've been working full time and then being mommy full time. Very little sleep. Extrememly tired.

But I wanted to just pop in a give an update and share a few pics from Willow Grace's 6 month photo session.

Nothing cuter than a baby in the buff!


I saved the really cute one of her on the tiny bench for our Valentine cards. However, I love the way she looks like she's listening for directions.


Such a happy baby. She smiles like this all the time.


She just started sitting on her own! We're so proud of her!


This is one of those little model poses. She loves the camera.


This is the dress we had her dedicated in. I hope that you can make out the lovely little cross she's wearing.


And finally, I just think she looks crazy happy here, and I can't look at it without laughing out loud!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willow is very beautiful! Just like her mommy.Great pics!

Anonymous said...

anonymus is me your mom.I can't seem to get this to accept my own name & password.Mom

Anonymous said...

Willow is soooo beautiful and such a happy baby. I can't wait to see her soon!!! Christina

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. I've never seen her sit up! I can't wait to see her do it in person. Some of those pictures are really funny. She's so cute. :-)